What we like to communicate and what we do
– We are an officially recognised not-for-profit association, registered with the courts in Metz (Moselle county) – France – and with members from several Protestant denominations.
– We decide on plans for each year through our contacts and through prayer.
– A.M.E. (Children’s Ministry Outreach) works with children in the streets, through clubs, in churches and through a website set up in several languages.
– We organise bespoke training courses for trainers to meet teams’ and churches’ specific needs.
– A.M.E. (Children’s Ministry Outreach) supports financially some missionary work and children’s holiday clubs.